JSA carries extensive experience in providing consulting, advisory and compliance services under the Companies Act 2017, which includes; incorporation of the companies both public & private limited companies.
- Assist clients in all corporate & secretarial compliance.
- Act as intermediary on behalf of various clients.
JSA advice on the IPO or capital restructuring, implementation of merger or acquisition or substantial acquisition of voting shares as per Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Take Over regulations 2017. JSA also assist its clients in dealing with issues arising on account of Employee Share Option Scheme Rules 2001 and related guidelines, Code of Corporate Governance 2017 and 2019, advising on the compliance to be made for Listing the share as per listing regulations, public offering regulations 2019 PSX Rule book and Central Depository Act 1997.
JSA also provides advisory services under following corporate laws
- The Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962
- Modarba Companies Ordinance, 1980.
- NBFC Regulation 2008.
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2017.
- Corporate Restructuring Companies Act, 2016
- The Competition Act, 2010
- Anti Money laundering Act 2010 and anti-money laundering regulations 2019.
JSA is among few firms which renders advisory and compliance services under the Foreign Exchange Manual and related SROs and Circulars as issued by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) besides advising non resident and foreign investors on the requirements of Board of investment (BOI).
JSA also provides Visa Assistance (Business and Work) for foreign investors.